We are proud to announce the following candidates have accepted the offer and will attend the Influencers for Democracy 2 Program:
Giorgi Agirbaia, Georgia
Andra Costache, Romania
Laura Danilas, Estonia
Mariami Ghibradze, Georgia
Ana Gjidiaj, Albania
Albert Harypetyan, Armenia
Jedrzej Chodzinski, Poland
Nikola Kandić, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mahammad Kekalov, Azerbaijan
Jovan Nechovski, North Macedonia
Ana Bakradze, Georgia
Franklin Metushi, Albania
Malik Sakic, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hubert Tadych, Poland
As indicated in the application form, the main selection criteria included: relevance of the past experience; expected potential to leverage the program outcomes in daily operations shortly after program completion; diversity of EDYN participants.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Apply for the Influencers for Democracy 2 Program
Topic: Communication Skills
Date: June 23-26, 2022
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Application deadline: Sunday, May 29, 23:59 CET
Eligibility: All members
Organized by: International Republican Institute
We’re excited about your interest in improving your digital communication skills!
Building a strong personal brand, consistently developing quality digital content, and effectively engaging audiences are fundamental ingredients for success in politics, advocacy, and beyond. To help you achieve that success, EDYN, along with our partners at Magacin Kabare, is proud to offer you this second generation of the Influencers for Democracy program.
Influencers for Democracy is a long-term program with three stages – an in-person training event, online consultations with Magacin Kabare and EDYN staff, and the filming and production of content with technical support from Magacin Kabare. Participating in the Influencers for Democracy program requires committing to more than just participating in the training event. Specifically, by filling out this application, you are committing to:
- Actively participate in the training event on June 23 – 26 in Sarajevo.
- Actively participate in content creation consultations with Magacin Kabare throughout the year to produce at least three videos:
- One video focused on a topic/theme of your choice.
- One video focused on the work your EDYN Country Chapter is doing.
- One additional video on either your topic/theme or your EDYN Country Chapter’s work.
- Actively develop your personal brand on your social media accounts.
- Sharing the knowledge and skills you gain during this program with other members of your EDYN country chapter.
See all the videos from first-generation Influencers for Democracy here.
We look forward to receiving your application! Form will open on Monday, May 23. We will choose 15 successful candidates.