We are proud to announce the following nominees have been selected as the finalists for the EDYN Award:
- Cristina Voroneanu, EDYN Moldova
- Dejana Stosic, EDYN Serbia
- Salome Mgeladze, EDYN Geogia
- Serhiy Ikonnikov, EDYN Ukraine
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The EDYN Award is the highest recognition given by the European Democracy Youth Network (EDYN) to individuals and organizations whose extraordinary work aligns with EDYN’s mission to
- defend freedom and fundamental human rights,
- refrain from hate speech in all forms,
- collaborate across the ideological and political spectrum,
- and create a more inclusive, transparent, accountable, ethical, and environmentally conscious society.
In 2022, the inaugural award will be given to an EDYN member or Country Chapter. From 2023 onwards, both EDYN members and third-party individuals and organizations will be eligible for the award.
EDYN is opening a call for nominations. Any member can nominate another member for the EDYN Award (with the nominee’s consent). The nominee is expected to have a track record of an extraordinary contribution to decreasing polarisation among the youth and/or promoting EDYN’s values (described above) outside and within the network.
Nomination period: October 5 – 23, 2022
Nominations deadline: Sunday, October 23, 23:59 CET
Eligibility: All members
Organized by: EDYN HQ
EDYN Award ceremony: November 12, 2022
Location of the EDYN Award ceremony: Ceremony will be held during the EDYN Ambassadors Annual Conference in Budapest, Hungary