Yesterday, on February 24, 2022, at 5 am, Russian troops invaded Ukraine with an attack on peaceful Ukrainian cities. Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Sumy, Chernihiv, Kramatorsk, Mariupol, and other cities across Ukraine near Crimea, and the Russian and Belarus borders, are still under strikes.
Our EDYN members in Ukraine are addressing the very frequently asked question about how people in other parts of the world can help.
How can you help the people in Ukraine?
- We appeal to the international community to provide weapons and necessary resources to Ukraine;
- We appeal to help fundraise for Ukraine’s Armed Forces – you can do so through the National Bank of Ukraine’s special account: https://ukraine.ua/news/donate-to-the-nbu-fund/;
- We ask you to join peaceful protests against Putin’s aggression near the Russian Embassy in your country;
- We urge you to speak up! Share the truth about Putin’s invasion in your countries and call on governments to act immediately.
- We ask you to demand from your government to impose the sanctions in any possible areas, especially the financial sector (SWIFT);
- We urge that you demand that your governments to send more help to Ukraine.
- Ukraine will stand strong and protect Europe from its biggest threat!
Please, #StayWithUkraine, stay tuned for updates on Ukraine’s official sources and channels in English and support Ukraine in its fight for freedom and democracy in Europe.
Do not stay silent.