As EDYN grows and evolves, we are trying to bring more activities and opportunities to all members. Keep reading to find out what is waiting for you and what you can look forward to.
PLAN OF EVENTS and ACTIVITIES 2022
In addition to the Country Chapter activities, in 2022 we have prepared several in-person activities internationally. We are focusing on increasing activities for all EDYN members and thus more opportunities will be open at all levels of membership. Below is a tentative list of activities for the year.
- ALL MEMBERS: Rising Public Leaders Programme the at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford, March 25 – April 3, venue: Oxford
- ALL MEMBERS: Project Management Training, May 5-8, venue: Budva, Montenegro
- ALL MEMBERS: Political Campaign Training, May 26-29, venue: EDYN HQ in Bratislava, Slovakia
- ALL MEMBERS: Communication Skills Training, June 23-26, venue: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- ALL MEMBERS: Project Monitoring and Evaluation Training, July 7-10 or September 8-11, venue: TBD
- ALL MEMBERS: Leadership Skills Training, September 15-18, venue: TBD
- ALL MEMBERS: Membership Engagement Fund Call For Applications (November)
- AMBASSADORS ONLY: EDYN Annual Conference, November 10- 13, venue: TBD
All dates are tentative and will be confirmed together with the locations as we move closer to the particular date. Applications will be opened and processed through the EDYN webpage, candidates will be selected at the EDYN HQ with the help of the EDYN Leadership Council.
Additional activities are in the pipeline. The details will be announced throughout the year.
For your Country Chapter activities, please consult your Ambassadors.
If you don´t want to miss out on any of these events, just add them to your calendar by clicking here.